January 15, 2010

Tickles & Giggles

I'm realizing my son is super-ticklish.  I realized it yesterday when my hubby tickled Marty's back and he rolled over trying to get away from it.  He rolled again when he was tickled once more.

I also realized it today when I placed Marty on my chest and rubbed really lightly down his ribcage.  I heard some little noises that sounded like small coughs so I stopped and held Marty out in front of me.  He had a big smile on his face.  I smiled back and started laughing.  Those weren't coughs at all, but little laughs; his first giggles.  He sounded like Ernie from Sesame Street.  Too funny!  We played this game some more until his giggles ran out. 

I already couldn't stand how cute he was before.  Now I just can't handle it.~*

2 comments:

  1. Your son sounds adorable! Giggly happy babies are the best. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Found your blog through Downsyn- I have an 8 month old with DS-Bennett as well as a blog, come on over if you're interested! Marty is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete