January 14, 2010

Rolling, Rolling, Rolling

Marty is on a roll--literally.  He started last Wednesday, only one day after they introduced this new technique to him at PT.  I put him under his rainforest canopy playmat to kick around while I putzed online.  Some little grunts from his direction caught my attention only a few moments after I set him there.  When I turned to look he had gone from his back to his tummy all by himself and was stuck in a break-dancing style pose with his butt in the air.  I was so excited but he was not amused; I don't think he quite knew how he got himself in that position.  I took some photos of before and after.  He didn't try this manuever on his own the rest of the week, but this week he's taken to rolling very nicely.  I'll have to move some furniture around to give my little rolly-poly more room.

No comments:

Post a Comment