I was blown away and so overwhelmed by the example God brought to mind of the disciples who stopped at nothing through the power of the Holy Spirit--the relentless God Himself alive in them--to bring the message of Christ to the masses whatever the cost. RELENTLESS. That is our God, that is our Maker.
And so He makes us.
And if this same relentless God lives in me--He can use me to be that steadfast for Him. Despite all that I fear, despite all of my doubts, despite all my worries He rises up inside of me and I know I am able to truly live for Him. His Spirit at work in us gives us the stamina we need to carry out His will for our lives and to live and be all that He created us for: His Glory. This relentless God alive in us, we are unstoppable, unshakeable, unmovable, unbreakable. All for Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment