January 10, 2009

Sleep

For the past couple weeks, I couldn't really sleep much. Even though I've been exhausted, not much sleep would come. So much has been running through my brain, as you can imagine. Not to mention how horribly uncomfortable I've been as my body adjusts to it's new passenger.

But yesterday--ah yesterday--sweet sleep. I've been getting tired around 12pm and at 9:30pm. Yesterday I obeyed natural gravity after training at NCU. The 9:30pm mark arrrived and laid in bed with my laptop and Evan Almighty. No sooner did my head hit the pillow did I doze off into sound sleep. Martin came home early from young adults to hang out with me, but blessedly let me sleep instead. I am very proud to say that I got a full 8.5 hours of needed rest. I'm sure the same pattern will follow tonight.

Sweet dreams~*

No comments:

Post a Comment