My good pal who now lives in Colorado sent me the Pregnancy Journal this past week. She said she had one when she was expecting and loved it so much that she sent me one too. I was actually eyeing this journal in the bookstore a few days prior and decided to go for a less expensive, yet also less informative and less inspiring, journal instead. I'm happy I didn't make the purchase because this gift came only a few days after browsing.
After having the journal for nearly half a week, I can now see why over a million copies of this journal have been sold. It's so fun to read! The journal is set up for each day of each week, provides daily baby growth information, mommy nutrition, interesting facts, and places to record how mom's doing. I recommend this for anybody who's expecting.~*
No comments:
Post a Comment