- Very, very tired. Tasks take more out of me than I thought they would and I just want to sleep and sleep and sleep.
- Swollen feet and hands. Bought some Dr. Scholl's inserts to ease my aching feets. I love running cold water on my hands.
- Dizziness. I feel like I'm going to faint even though I haven't been doing anything but sit there. Also, I see many swirly shiny dots if I sit up too fast.
- Becoming full quicker. I can't eat as much as I used to like in the 1st and 2nd tri because the space is now limited; my stomach is a pancake and I get heartburn more often. Yay...
- Pressure. Squatting makes me feel like I'm going to give birth, so packing is interesting.
- Headaches. Extra strength Tylenol and the chiropractor both help with this. I love going to the chiropractor.
- Houdini belly button. It disappars and reappears when it wants to.
- Bursts of energy. Sends me into nesting mode.
- Cry baby. Last week I was bawling on Monday. I'm moved to tears watching TV sometimes.
- Anxiety. Questions: Can I really handle the stress of a screaming baby or a tantrumonius two year old? Screaming children in Babies-R-Us and Target last week made me want to grind my teeth.~*
"How precious are Your thoughts about me, O God. They cannot be numbered! I can't even count them; they outnumber the grains of sand!" (Psalm 139:17-18)
May 20, 2009
Third Tri Experiences so Far
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment