March 19, 2009

Nesting Momma

My mom has reassured me there's hope for our housing situation. Now it's just the process that's driving me nuts.

Maybe it's torture, but I keep looking online at the house we want to buy. My realtor and the brooker for the house have not gotten back to me yet. My mom's under the weather, so she can't go look just now. I wish I were there myself to mosy around a bit, to drive over there and take a peak in the windows, "kick-the-tires" a bit, see how many miles are put on it.

The last house we were scoping out was sold. Perhaps it was for the best. I just can't imagine how I'd feel if this new gem were to be snatched up before my eyes while I'm a sitting duck in Minnesota.

If you'd like to see what house that's torturing me, take a look: http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/22629-Maxine-St_Saint-Clair-Shores_MI_48080_1106739679#SendFc .

After all is said and done, I know it is in God's hands. God knows my heart and he knows where to place us. If he's gone to prepare a place for me in Heaven, how much more so here on earth? I will, then, await his precious preparations. It takes all the stress off my hands and allows me to rely on him who knows best. In the meantime, God, grant this nesting momma peace.~*

No comments:

Post a Comment