October 22, 2008

"Barges"

(Photo: A leaf.)

Barges (a song from Girl Scouts)
Barges, I would like to go with you;
I would like to sail the ocean blue.
Barges, is there treasure in your hold?
Do you fight with pirates, brave and bold?

Out of my window looking in the night
I can see the barges flickering light.
Silently go the barges to the sea
And I wish that they would carry me.

Barges, I would like to go with you;
I would like to sail the ocean blue.
Barges is there treasure in your hold?
Do you fight with pirates, brave and bold?

Starboard shines green and port is glowing red,
I can see those barges from my bed.
Silently go the waters to the sea,
How I wish that they would carry me.

Barges, I would like to go with you;
I would like to sail the ocean blue.
Barges is there treasure in your hold?
Do you fight with pirates, brave and bold?

*~*

No comments:

Post a Comment